Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-21 Origin: Site
Storage Guidelines for Citric Acid & Citrates
1. Citric Acid and Citrates shall be kept in tightly closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated and pollution-free place. Open-air storage is not allowed. Keep away from toxic, harmful, corrosive, polluting goods. Keep at temperature not exceeding 30℃ at a relative humidity not exceeding 50%. Storage at temperatures higher than 40℃ and/or humidity higher than 70% should be avoided to prevent caking. The stacking of Citric Acid and Citrates for long periods is not recommended.
2. Products shall be labelled properly. Different batches shall be stored separately. Products` storage and usage should be in sequence as per production dates. Take appropriate measures to prevent rats, insects, flies, moisture and mildew in storage place.
3. The recommended stacking height under optimum storage conditions is as below. 25kg bags packing: For the products with pallets, the maximum layers on each pallet are 10 and 2 pallets at most shall be stacked. For the products without pallets, the maximum layers are 20. 500kg bags packing: For the products with pallets, maximum two bags per pallet and 2 pallets at most shall be stacked. 1000kg bags packing: For the products with pallets, maximum one bag per pallet and 2 pallets at most shall be stacked. If the storage relative humidity or temperature is higher than the optimum range or the storage space is big enough, one pallet one layer is recommended. Weifang Ensign Industry Co., Ltd. Add: No.1567, Changsheng Street, Changle, Weifang, 262499, Shandong, China Tel: +86-536-6298125 Fax: +86-536-6234587 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 1 / 2 www.ensignworld.com
4. During transportation, keep original packages intact and keep from pollution, rain (including waterproof and moistureproof) and solarization. Be careful when carrying. It is not allowed to knock forcibly. The mixed loading and transportation with toxic, harmful, corrosive or polluting substances are not allowed.
5. In tightly closed containers under proper storage and transportation conditions, stability tests have shown that Citric Acid and Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate may be stored for at least 36 months, Tripotassium Citrate Monohydrate may be stored for at least 18 months, Tricalcium Citrate Tetrahydrate may be stored for at least 12 months. It is recommended to retest when products are expired.