Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-17 Origin: Site
These chemicals are different in nature, how should they be treated differently?
1. compounds with low boiling point and drugs that need to be preserved at low temperature shall be put into the required environment (low temperature refrigerator) as required;
2. drugs kept away from light and the reagents prepared by them should be kept in brown containers (bottles) or wrapped in dark paper as required;
3, drugs are always placed in the drug cabinet, not mixed with the prepared solution placed together;
Liquid drugs are placed in short cabinets. Solid drugs are placed separately from liquid drugs;
4, acids and bases can not be mixed, oxidizing agents and reducing agents can not be mixed, if mixed will occur violent reaction of reagents can not be mixed, to prevent possible accidents caused by dumping, breaking and other accidental reasons;
5, for some drugs stored in room temperature environment, must pay attention to moisture, responsible for the occurrence of solid caking phenomenon! liquid sample clumping seems to have previously encountered only glacial acetic acid, placed in a higher temperature can become liquid;
6, the northern winter is a bit cold, some of the laboratory air conditioning is generally only cooling, not heating, there are some solidification point and room temperature deviation of the reagents, there will be winter solidification, and then become liquid in the summer. It should also be noted that reagent bottles are generally made of ordinary glass, which is very thick and prone to cracking if the temperature changes too drastically. For example, for corrosive substances that are afraid of cold and freezing. Such as frozen frozen glacial acetic acid, frozen polymerization precipitation of methanol, etc., the temperature of the storage room should be maintained at about 15 ℃, winter to keep warm;
7, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid are not good for preservation, although both are acids, sulfuric acid should be placed separately from formic acid, acetic acid, hydrochloric acid;
8. ferrous sulfate solution in a few drops of dilute sulfuric acid, add an excess of fine iron powder, wax seal.
9. Glucose solution is easy to mold, slightly add a few drops of formaldehyde can be preserved.
10. Formaldehyde is easy to polymerize, a small amount of methanol should be added immediately after opening the bottle; acetaldehyde is added to ethanol.
IV. Light prevention:
1. silver nitrate, concentrated nitric acid and most organic drugs should be placed in brown bottles.
2. Nitrates stored in the basement both to prevent heat, but also to prevent light, fire can also be shockproof.
3. Organic reagent windows are always painted with black paint.
4. The laboratory with color cloth curtains, the inner infrared black double.
V. Prevention of toxic hazards:
1. phosphorus, silver nitrate, potassium chlorate, mercury chloride and other highly toxic substances put in the basement, double double lock, the establishment of files, presented to the batch to take, use records, regular checks.
2. calcium phosphide, aluminum phosphide absorb water and release highly toxic phosphine, should be kept in a desiccator, labeled with a red label.
3. As there is no fume hood, often in the ground cloth lime, adsorption of certain toxic gas phase substances.
4. concentrated acid, concentrated alkali, bromine, phenol and other corrosive drugs, the use of red labels to show warning.
1. ammonium nitrate vibration prone to explosion, put in the basement.
2. Homemade large crystals of alum, large crystals of copper sulfate, wrapped in soft paper pads and large mouth reagent bottles for buffering, and according to the "four digits" for numbering into the kitchen.
7. Fire prevention:
1. In the instrument room "near the door", "conspicuous", "handy" place set up water tanks, fire buckets, sand tanks, foam fire extinguishers and carbon tetrachloride bottle. Foam fire extinguisher drugs, updated once a year. (Such as "CCl4" or "1211" fire extinguisher better)
2. Indoor electrical wiring are replaced